Most people think skipping breakfast can help reduce weight. The reality is that skipping breakfast can have adverse effects on your health.
Disadvantages of Skipping Breakfast
- People who skip breakfast seem to gain weight more than people who do not skip breakfast.
- Skipping breakfast can lower concentration.
- People who skip breakfast may not get enough nutrients.
- People who do not eat breakfast seem to get tired faster.
- Skipping breakfast lowers your metabolism.
- If a person skips breakfast, then they might eat more at lunch and increase calorie intake.
Personal Trainers in Rye Brook, New York
Elevate Training + MMA has been recognized as a leader in the fitness and wellness industries. They provide professional personal training, strength and conditioning, MMA training, and various other services. Personal trainers at Elevate Training + MMA help you on your path to achieving your goals. Call 917-337-8860 for information.